- Located in Downtown N.Y
- The Heart of Little Italy
- 185 A Canal Street, New York, NY 10013
- TEL: (212) 219-0237
- TEL: (212) 431-4260
1. All items (except custom orders) usually ship within 2 to 5 business days of the purchase date.
2. If you need an item by a certain date, this can be arranged. Please call any of our Customer Service Representatives if you wish to make this type of request.
3. We ship WORLD-WIDE; please contact us for international shipping rates.
Note 1: Your item will be professionally packaged and come in a jewelry box.
Note 2: All packages shipped within the New York State are subject to New York State Sales Tax of 8.875%.
Orders & Returns
1. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the merchandise. A return must be made within 14 days of receiving* the item. *Receiving: is the estimated date on which the item will be delivered (this date is determined by the shipping company once the package is shipped).
2. Shipping costs for the item will not be refunded.
3. A 15% restocking fee shall be applied for returned goods.
In some cases, we can use your restocking fee as credit towards another purchase.
4. All items which have been returned will be inspected to determine any use or if any modifications were made. If the returned items have already underwent considerable use or modification (such as ring re-sizing),this disqualifies the buyer from a refund and it shall not be issued and the purchased item will be sent back to buyer. Any Custom work (including resizing, custom order, any dipping of the gold, etc.) will be exempt from all return and exchange policies. This work (item) is designed for a specific individual and therefore can not be accepted under any pre-existing terms.
5. For any more further questions regarding the Return policy, please contact a Vladdys Diamonds Customer Service Representative. Returns with our merchandise are quite rare as we take great means to provide you your merchandise in the best possible way.
In any case, we guarantee that we are going to do our best to give you the shopping experience that’s all about you.
NOTE: Please DO NOT send items back to us for a return after 14 days. If you do, we will hold on to your package until you pay for the shipping to have the item sent back; shipping fees will vary based on your location and any other fees f necessary.
At Vladdys Diamonds we accept a variety of payment methods. Regardless of your payment method, all orders generally take between 1-2 business day to process and ship. In an effort to maintain a 100% secure transaction while verifying legitimacy of all orders, all credit card transactions are subject to an extensive review.
Credit Card Payments
We accept all major debit and credit cards issued by VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Orders not shipped to the billing address may undergo additional review to ensure that this address is authorized by the card holder.
When you purchase an item through our website, you will have the option of paying with a VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card.
However we also accept other types of payment methods such as:
– Bank Wire Transfer
– Quick Pay (Zelle)
– Cash (In-House Appointment)
To use any of the payment methods mentioned above, please contact a Vladdys Diamonds Customer Representative.
IMPORTANT: We reserve the right to verify all credit card transactions. Whenever we determine that a credit card verification is necessary, a representative will call you shortly after we receive your payment to verify some key information, such as your shipping address. We take this extra precaution to make sure that you authorized the purchase made on your credit card.
Please be advised that before your item is shipped, your item will be appraised by a fine jewelry expert. Your package will contain a complimentary appraisal certificate, included with your purchase. A fine jewelry appraisal is a document accepted by most insurance companies, stating the estimated market and replacement value of an item.
This value is meticulously calculated using factors such as:
– Diamond or Gemstone Carat Weight
– Precious Metal Weight
– Diamond Color & Clarity
– Diamond or Gemstone Cut Grade
– Craftsmanship and Setting Costs
Our appraisals generally ensure that in an unfortunate instance of loss or theft of your fine diamond or jewelry items, the insurance company will provide you with the exact replacement item. Your insurance company can rely on this appraisal to approximate an insured value for your fine diamonds and jewelry.
If you have lost or misplaced your appraisal, please contact us to request an additional copy via e-mail.
We offer financing with approved credit. The amount you are approved for is based on your personal credit history and finances. This option is only available for US residents and you must be present in our New York store to apply